A new day full of change...

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

After months of planning and hard work, our new web site, blog and logo were unveiled today. Excitement doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling.

To celebrate I'm offering a week of unlimited FREE Slim Down fitness classes.

If you have never taken one of our classes I'm confident you're going to love it. And don't worry if you haven't worked out in a long time because all classes are designed for all fitness levels.

When I started Fit 4 Life NYC seven years ago I had one goal in mind:

"Help the everyday man, woman and child to live a fit and healthy life by offering them a unique and life-changing wellness experience."

I am proud to say that even with our growth over the years, we have been able to stay true to our mission.

Sure, we have worked with budding athletes, popular musicians, and the children of celebrities, but it's the overworked, underpaid, "not-enough-time to workout" individuals who drive me to perfect our programs.

Let's be honest. Living a healthy lifestyle can be tough and trying to do it alone can be even tougher. We're constantly surrounded by temptation - happy hours, buffets, 99 cent menus, addictive reality shows.

That's why over the years, both in our Fit 4 Life Kids and our adult Slim Down programs, I have found one thing that can combat all of these temptations - COMMUNITY.

Everything we do at Fit 4 Life NYC is built on the foundation of a community which offers support, care, understanding and accountability.

Imagine stepping on the path to living a healthier, more active life and having a team of caring people cheering you on every step of the way.

I've always believed that if you strengthen the heart and mind, the body will follow. In other words, if you have the will to change for the better and you combine it with the knowledge of how to make those changes, you can look and feel better than you've ever felt in your life.

So, if you're ready to make a commitment to living a healthier, more active life then I'm ready to help guide you there.

Here are just a few of the changes we have made:

Adult fitness programs:
Fit 4 Life Kids program:
  • We place highly qualified fitness, sports, dance and martial arts experts in schools that need to provide their students with physical activity classes.
  • Download my free kid's fitness report, "4 Simple Strategies to Get Your Child Moving"
  • We provide workshops on how to keep children active as well as help you design your own youth fitness and nutrition program.
My goals with this blog is to cut through all of the pile of ridiculous products and info and bring you the truth about healthy living.

As always, I would love to get your feedback, thoughts, opinions.

Have a healthy and happy day.

Emil

P.S. I would like to thank the following people for making this all possible:

My loving and supportive wife, Sheba, who put up with my endless hours of work and time away from home. I love you more than you can imagine.

My friends and family who were always there for me no matter what.

The veteran Slim Down participants, especially Stacy, Kelli and Laura, who offered their words of wisdom, suggestions and support when things got tough.

The Slim Down fitness instructors who provided their expertise, extra time, and encouragement. Alicia, Monty, Lizzette and Jackie - you guys rock!

The Fit 4 Life Kids instructors who have remained committed to our fight for a child's right to play.

To Stephanie Donlin (web designer) and Bryan Miller (project manager). Two creative, amazing and passionate people who believed in my mission from the beginning and truly created something special. Thank you.

To Emily Ibarra, photographer extraordinaire, who flew all the way from L.A. to volunteer her time and expertise. I am forever grateful for your kind act.

To Mark S. and Faiza who have helped me get my foot into the Canadian fitness market.

1 comments:

Faiza March 22, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Great new site Emil!

It is totally reflective of your personal training and facilitation style - fresh, no fuss and filled with lots of useful information.

Looking forward to reading this blog!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP